Back by popular demand we are holding four new Self Publishing 101 sessions with mentor and owner of selfpublishing101.com, Mark Howard.
Have you ever wanted to publish your own book but like most people have no idea where to start or the process seems just to daunting? Over the course of this 3 hour session Mark Howard, Founder of SelfPublishing 101, will show you exactly how to do it on a shoe string budget. Not only will he give you the tools but will also also show you how easy it actually can be.
So take the first step in becoming a published author by taking this fantastic session in a relax and great environment with other aspiring authors just like you. Space is limited so sign up today.
Topics of Discussion:
- Get It Out of Your Head
- Outsourcing is AWESOME!
- All Self Publishing Companies Aren't EVIL
- Tell the World You're Here
Multiple Session Options:
- Tuesday, July 7th, 2015. 6:00 - 9:00pm
- Saturday, July 11th, 2015. 9:00am - 12:00pm
- Saturday, July 11th, 2015. 3:00 - 6:00pm
- Thursday, July 16th, 2015. 6:00 - 9:00pm