Nerdies Update: 11/11/13
Hope all is well and wanted to give you an update on where we are with Nerdies.
- Campaign is currently at $4,276 with 23 days left
- On 11/5 Nerdies was featured by NPR affiliate KUAF. If you have not had a chance to listen to it yet you can listen to it by clicking HERE or go find the podcast in iTunes by searching for “Ozarks at Large November 5, 2013″
- We are getting close to announcing a new partner for Nerdies which is very exciting.
- The University of Arkansas reached out to us last week and this week I am meeting with them to discuss partnering opportunities.
- Nerdies will be participating in the NWA Start-Up Weekend this Friday through Sunday. I am hoping we will blow their doors off.
How can you help?
- We have 23 days left on our campaign and encourage you to consider contributing if you have not already. http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/539899/emal/4869521
- Help us by spreading the word.
- While we have some amazing things happening we are still looking for businesses who want to partner with Nerdies as this is a great opportunity for everyone involved. Businesses get to help create a place for kids to grow and become better, also be tied to a new and incredible educational movement centering on technology and have joint marketing opportunities with Nerdies as we burst onto the scene. So if you know of anyone or want to discuss further please let me know.
Once again thank you for all your support and if I can help you with anything please let me know.